Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers Portabello Marsele Pasta

As you can see 'Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers Portabello Marsele Pasta' is not something I think of as a meal. This would be because it's almost all carbs and very little else. At 230 Calories eating this as a meal will cause you to drop the pounds, but so will starving yourself with any diet food.  

Now, these things come with the pasta in a little colander and the sauce in another plastic bowl, so they are specifically designed to kill the environment. I'm saving the little colander to wash my fruit in at breakfast but we'll see if that works. 

I will be clear that these are not a bad idea if you have them with vegetables and protein. As they are I wouldn't bet on you losing weight with them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment