Sunday, March 26, 2023

ANB Japanese Grill Chicken & Beef Bowl


 If you find yourself in Whittier California not far from the historic Googie Car Wash you may run into ANB Japanese Grill and pick up one of their signature Chicken and Beef Bowls. This is a good amount of food for what you pay and will keep you full longer than a meal at a more American fast food restaurant. 

The meat was so packed in there that I had trouble eating it without spilling. As far as quality, it was good for fast food and they serve better options health-wise. 

I do have to admit that the place is small and there are only three tables that can fit two people each. There is no soda fountain so you'll be getting bottled if you want a drink but that is common at a Japanese restaurant.  

It is best to grab you food and go here, but it is good food. 

1 comment:

  1. I would love to try this dish! Can I take you out to dinner? OK, it's a date! ;-D)

    I just changed my Blogger template and layout, but I can't get it to look as good as yours! I'll figure it out. I want to start doing more posts!

    ReplyDelete