Saturday, April 24, 2021

Earth Breeze Laundry Detergent


 Earth Breeze Laundry Detergent is one of those products that if you haven't thought of buying it for your grandmother then you're a bad person. I mean that, each one of those packets is 60 units of soap so grandma can stop lugging around those boxes. I don't mean for a birthday or Christmas, but you should check in on grandma, let her know you care about her, and drop off these to make her day that much easier. 

I've lifted a good deal of laundry soap for the elderly in my day. 

In any case, this is an Eco Friendly product being the lightest detergent on the market, having 100% biodegradable packaging, and, best of all, it will not leave nasty film in your washing machine. 

There is some talk of it being safer than laundry pods as no one is going to go and eat this stuff, but you will have to keep them out of reach of children. You also need to keep them dry or in a water proof container. Don't handle these with wet hands. 

Still, if you're like me and you like breathing, and living, and eating fish without plastic in it then these are a buy. Also, if you're like me and you don't want to have to replace your washing machine any time soon these are a great buy. I just had my machine worked on, and those pod things left if full of purple goo.

No comments:

Post a Comment