Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Carl's Jr. Breakfast Burger

If you toss hash brown on something it becomes a breakfast thing. That's kind of what is going on with this Carl's Jr. Breakfast Burger.

It also has bacon so that's kind of a breakfast thing as well. Still, if you want to have breakfast on a bun this is going to disappoint, and you still normally get fries with it so the hash brown are kind of redundant. 

All in all I have to say that I'm really middle of the road with this burger, so if you're not eating a burger to start with this is not going to be worth trying.  If you go to Carl's every now and then,  and don't have a go to, this is okay and unoffensive. 

I've eaten a few of these and I'll almost certainly have another, but I won't worry if I never have one for the rest of my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment