Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Spam Oven Roasted Turkey

At some point I had to start thinking of earthquake supplies as I live in California. Spam is, if nothing else, long lasting and edible out of the can.

Hens my brother went to the store and got every type of Spam there was save for normal Spam and chorizo Spam.
Now, Oven Roasted Turkey Spam is still very much Spam, but it is the healthiest spam in the lot with the least sodium and most protein. 

How does it taste? Like Spam mostly, you can tell it's turkey but not by a great margin. I will say that if you eat Spam you should try this but if you don't eat canned foods then this is definitely not something you want to add to your diet.

For me, this is an earthquake supply and that means I need to buy, sore, and occasionally eat this to keep my stalk in date. I give it a buy for that reason.  

No comments:

Post a Comment