Thursday, October 10, 2024

Bones Coffee Company Ruff Weather Oatmeal Cream Pie


 Bones Coffee Company is normally too rich for my blood. I'm not a Disney fan anyway so the Nightmare Before Christmas thing is lost on me. Even when I got this coffee the girl who checked me out didn't want to sell it to me because it was ten dollars. It was half off. 

The Ruff Weather Oatmeal Cream Pie tastes like nothing. You can see it is a very blonde roast and so has little flavor and tastes more like a tea than a coffee. The pie flavor is there but very light and can only be tasted with a deep draft. 

I like my coffee dark so I wouldn't recommend this coffee to anyone. I always wanted to try Bones and now I have and I have to admit I'm not impressed. 

You may want to buy this coffee just as a collectible. That's on you, but if you do buy it because you like it, not because you think it will be worth something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment