Saturday, October 5, 2024

Kellogg's Charlie Brown Great Pumpkin Cereal


 I ran across this Kellogg's Charlie Brown Great Pumpkin Cereal last year at the discount market and I can say it was there  for a reason. tasted like Styrofoam. 

I'm not a big cereal guy because I can't have too much sugar and breakfast cereal is something you eat if you're too lazy to cook. Further down that road, I can always find a new sausage to try at my local market (um, that came out wrong). That makes pre-sweetened breakfast cereal something I give to the birds. 

With this crud I don't know if the birds would forgive me for feeding it to them. I'd mix it with seeds for sure but I think they'd just pick the seeds out and move on.

They say it tastes like vanilla. They're wrong!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment