Saturday, July 13, 2019

Tyson Entree Kit Roasted Ginger Chicken

I normally don't buy Tyson since I found out that they torture chickens. I mean, I want to eat them, but needless suffering is never a good thing. 

When I saw this 'Entree Kit' it was selling for less than a dollar for two and I figured there had to be something wrong with it so it gave me an opportunity to bash the chicken Nazis.  

Now the Roasted Ginger Chicken is light on the ginger and for some reason comes out cold no matter how long I left it in the skillet. I mean, I burnt that stuff good the second time and it was still not hot enough.  

Was it good? It was okay, can't say it was bad, but it didn't thrill me. If you're some dude trying to make a woman feel like you worked hard they may just do the trick. It's not that great otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment