Spicy, Um "chicken" McNuggets are back at the house of the evil clown who would make Pennywise blush. They pop up every now and then. This is at least the 4th return of this item and I have to point out if it were that good it would come in more often.
They look and feel a lot like the normal McNuggets only a bit more orange, no Trump jokes please, I'm eating, and the heat is slow but persistent.
I stopped eating McNuggets some months ago getting a lot that was so poor in quality that I just lost interest, but the spicy ones are at least as good as they were the last time they came around.
I'm forced to say that McNuggets in general are a thing that will fill your gut but leave you wanting. Buying real chicken nuggets at the store would be a better idea health wise, but these are no worse than their blander brothers and a nice change.

No comments:
Post a Comment