Wednesday, September 2, 2026

Jack Link's Original Chili


 First try a chili dog and this is what I make. More chili than dog at this point but is that really an issue? I don't know. 

I ran into some hot dogs at a discount and, because I don't like hot dogs, figured I'd have a chili dog to make them worth eating. 

Jack Link's Original Chili was the first option I ran into and, I mean, chili isn't what I thought it was.

Look, when I was a kid, around five or six, my mother used to make Six Gun chili for some pot luck think we used to go to and it was hot. Not like super hot but hot enough to get the old nose running. I thought chili was called that because it had chilies in it.

This chili is almost without chili. I mean, tastes good, don't get me wrong. It has a meaty texture to it and I like it a lot better than some of the mush chili I've had, but it's kind of bland. 

Stuff is good, to be honest, but not as hot as I would think chili should be.  

No comments:

Post a Comment