Saturday, September 21, 2024

Orville Redenbacher's Naturals Simply Salted Popcorn

I have always been something of a popcorn fan. When I was a young boy we would have it on rainy days at school. When I was in college I would often have some Act II in my car just in case I forgot my lunch for work and needed food. It keeps well and is compact. 

Orville Redenbacher's Naturals Simply Salted Popcorn was on sale and popcorn being good for diabetics I figured I'd try some. It was okay.

The odd thing about this is that it tended to has a low pop count and so left a lot of kernels in the bowl. You can then put the kernels back in the bag and pop them but what comes out is a little dryer and can be burnt. In addition, the popcorn was oily. I needed to wash my hands a good deal. 

Is it better than Act II? No, but it wasn't bad. It was just okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment