Saturday, November 9, 2019

Subway Green Eggs and Ham

I walked into my local Subway to find this Green Eggs and Ham Sandwich. The girl at the counter told me that no one had ordered one yet, but it had been around since Halloween. Me being a blogger I had to try one and I have to say they stink. Well, they put your mouth to sleep they are so bland. 

First off, the only vegetables you're supposed to get with these are tomatoes and spinach. Secondly, that egg is just funny colored and tastes like egg. After that, I had them add pepper and it didn't help with the bland of this fun concept. 

It would have been better with honey ham I think.
 

1 comment:

  1. If I get any Subway Sandwich with eggs, I have them microwave the eggs for about 30 seconds. They egg patties that Subway uses come in frozen. The eggs taste somewhat water logged after your local Subway thaws them. Microwaving the eggs until they are hot
    dries them out a bit and makes them taste better!

    ReplyDelete